Peter A. Sackett • Attorney-At-Law
Retaining legal counsel is not supposed to be easy! Just the thought of needing a lawyer makes many
people very nervous ... let alone, having to explain all kinds of personal information to someone you
have just met.
Integrity, Knowledge, Experience and Compassion.
• I have been a lawyer since November, 1981. A long time ago!!
• I am well known in the legal community. My reputation for honesty is beyond question.
• When you choose to retain my services, the courts, the judges, opposing counsel, and everyone else will know that you have retained a lawyer with a fine reputation for honesty.
• I have represented many hundreds of people over the past 26 years. Everyone has different reasons and needs for retaining a lawyer. But, it is really odd for me to hear a new story!!
• I will be very clear in my objectives: help you relax during these times of stress, represent your interests, and provide a fair conclusion to your case.
If you have to hire a lawyer, be sure you are getting the straight story from a person who knows the law.